When you change from using the singular pronoun to the plural(:
The quotes from ystd are too priceless to not blog abt.
Taboo
Qi: What's the opposite of 'hot'?
Me:(without hesitation) UGLY!
Qi: .... COLD LA YOU IDIOT.
SH: You know that coldblooded pest which you always find around your house?
Steffi: (excited) Fish!
SH: ...
Steffi: (undeterred) Tortoise! Moth!
Ans-Lizard
SH: A big sea creature that eats giant squids!
Dlu: Sperm whale.
Everyone: 0.0
Ans-Sperm whale
SH: The place kids go when they're 4 or 5...
Steffi: ZOO!
Ans-Nursery
Classic Charades lines
1)Your mum has a moustache.
2)MJ loves little kids.
Try acting them out, we did xD
Farewell party became more like a class gathering, and the surprise part was pretty much spoilt by Mr. Lan haha. But we had fun & that's what really matter aye? Then. So many of us cried over Qi today, it being her last day of sch & all.
22days till you board the plane to Over There):
But I shall look forward to tmr first! I don't promise not to flood your house with tears but I do swear to fill it with fun joy laughter too(:
Urm dinner was weird. We went with the Perse which was like, how many j2 guys? But the 3 of us snuck off to eat digestives first, after lots of hassle at ntuc over non-existent roast chicken& whatnots:D thou we were forced to eat pizza anw. Small h2h with P was good(:
I love my friends.
The quotes from ystd are too priceless to not blog abt.
Taboo
Qi: What's the opposite of 'hot'?
Me:(without hesitation) UGLY!
Qi: .... COLD LA YOU IDIOT.
SH: You know that coldblooded pest which you always find around your house?
Steffi: (excited) Fish!
SH: ...
Steffi: (undeterred) Tortoise! Moth!
Ans-Lizard
SH: A big sea creature that eats giant squids!
Dlu: Sperm whale.
Everyone: 0.0
Ans-Sperm whale
SH: The place kids go when they're 4 or 5...
Steffi: ZOO!
Ans-Nursery
Classic Charades lines
1)Your mum has a moustache.
2)MJ loves little kids.
Try acting them out, we did xD
Farewell party became more like a class gathering, and the surprise part was pretty much spoilt by Mr. Lan haha. But we had fun & that's what really matter aye? Then. So many of us cried over Qi today, it being her last day of sch & all.
22days till you board the plane to Over There):
But I shall look forward to tmr first! I don't promise not to flood your house with tears but I do swear to fill it with fun joy laughter too(:
Urm dinner was weird. We went with the Perse which was like, how many j2 guys? But the 3 of us snuck off to eat digestives first, after lots of hassle at ntuc over non-existent roast chicken& whatnots:D thou we were forced to eat pizza anw. Small h2h with P was good(:
I love my friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home